GLOBAL PRINT DISTRIBUTION
On joining the Casemate Group, publishers benefit from increased sales, reduced costs, enhanced profile, business development and strategic support, whilst reaching all available sales channels, worldwide, across both trade, academic, specialist and non-traditional markets.
We provide a complete, global, full distribution partnership, delivering a flexible, cost-effective and personalized service.
The Casemate Group prides itself on its friendly, professional service, endeavoring to make the process of distributing and selling books a straightforward, successful and enjoyable one.
All clients of the Casemate Group receive the same high level of dedicated service and we work closely with our client publishers to identify their business objectives, troubleshooting to resolve any problems, building a strong, successful, mutually beneficial relationship.
Our Global Distribution Service Includes:
- Sales & Marketing
- In-house Print-On-Demand & Auto-Replenishment Print Management System
- Warehousing & Fulfilment (storage, picking, packing, billing, shipping)
- Order & Returns Processing
- Customer Service
- Credit Control & Debt Collection
- Inventory Management
- Title & Metadata Management via ONIX
- E-commerce Website
- Consolidated Sales & Inventory Reporting
We deliver the rare mix of being able to offer a complete sales solution for the trade, academic, non-traditional and specialist book markets.
We have a dedicated, highly experienced, in-house sales team, who work exclusively for our client publishers, offering a complete, collaborative and comprehensive service in both the UK and North America, who work in partnership with highly qualified, practiced sales agents to maximize opportunities in all other international markets.
In-house trade, academic and specialist sales managers manage our reps, agents and sales executives, working closely with our client publishers to develop successful sales strategies, grow title sales through all available sales channels and reach new markets. Our publishers have full access to our sales teams, with regular sales presentations an ideal opportunity to develop new projects and discuss market feedback.
Our Sales Support Service Includes:
- Dedicated in-house trade, academic and specialist account management from key accounts, wholesalers and online retailers through to independent and non-traditional outlets
- Network of independent sales groups
- In-depth sales analysis
- Regular targeted sales presentations to rep groups and buyers
- Market feedback reports
- Tailored sales campaigns, AI sheets, new books trade catalogs, new title announcements, flyers, leaflets and email shots
- Book Fairs, including trade/consumer shows, meetings and conference attendance
- Direct and special sales campaigns including catalogs, email newsletters, pre-publication offers
- Consolidated sales reporting including dues, gratis, returns and stock information
At the Casemate Group we know the importance of targeted marketing to specialist communities to reach the right customers for your books and have built substantial mailing lists for our core subject areas. Our dedicated team creates tailored marketing plans for your latest releases and backlist classics with key event, anniversary and media tie-in campaigns.
Our Marketing Services Include:
- Full marketing services to trade, library, specialist and individual customers; catalogs, emails, social media, reviews
- Complete bibliographic and metadata management
- Tailored marketing campaigns, both print and online
- Individual marketing plans for key titles
- Direct to Consumer and trade advertising
- Regular marketing activity reports
- Reviews management, including copy mailings, follow-up, and coverage circulation
- Author care, including tailored promotional materials, marketing and publicity support, review copy management and book launch organization
- Conference, trade and consumer show marketing, attendance, delegate pack promotion
Warehousing, Order Fulfilment & Inventory Management
The Casemate Group partners with Orca Book Services in the UK and Books International in the US to provide our client publishers with state-of-the-art warehousing and fulfilment.
- Warehousing, pick-and-pack, shipping, returns processing
- Long-term storage options
- Access to live sales and inventory data
- All orders shipped within 48 hours
- Top industry standards for on-time order and shipment accuracy
- Full credit and collections management
- No minimum order value
- No hidden extra fees: we don’t charge you for returns processing, or re-stocking
- Stock management support
Our customer service representatives are dedicated to providing a superior customer experience and all staff members have regular customer service and product knowledge training.
- Order Processing
- Returns Processing
Accounting Systems, Policies & Procedures
Casemate’s simple fee structure enables you to project your costs and revenue upfront, allowing you to plan your publishing with confidence.
- Transparent accounting system with sales, returns, remittances, and backorder information
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual sales reports available via secure client portal
- Consolidated reporting
In-House Print On Demand (POD) & ASR Services
We offer fully integrated print-on-demand capabilities with industry standard digital technology at both our UK and US warehouses.
- On-site printing facilities ensures timely print and shipment of any POD order
- Integrated stock management system allows for seamless automatic stock replenishment (ASR) – our client publishers establish the reprint parameters and are able to change them at any time
- Digital print offering includes hardback and paperback books, in both mono and 4-color printing, 4-color text, inserts and jacket